Wednesday 7 May 2014

BREAD CUTLET


Today when my son asked for evening snacks,I saw wheat bread at my home.So I planned to go for cutlet with few simple things available at my home.I had some leftover rice .So mixed up everything and preparred in a jiffy.It came out well.Here I 'm sharing the recipe which we enjoyed.
INGREDIENTS

  • Bread slices-2
  • Cooked rice-1/2 cup
  • Onion-1 cut finely
  • Potato-1/2 grated
  • Chilly powder-1/2 tsp
  • Garam masala powder-1 tsp
  • Salt-to taste
  • Corn flour-2 tblsp


METHOD

  • Dip bread slices in water.Immediately squeeze it tightly.Add cooked rice,onion,squeezed grated potato(don't forget to squeeze as it will ooze out water if directly added to it).
  • Add chilly powder,garam masala powder,salt.




  • smash everything well .If u want,add coriander leaves.


  • Divide into 12 equal balls.
  • Take one ball.Shape it like a cutlet in whatever shape u like.


  • Take a flat tawa.pour 1 tblsp of oil.place prepared cutlet pieces.sim the stove.Let it get nice golden brown colour.


  • Turn it other side.If u want pour somemore oil.Let the other side also get nice golden colour.



Enjoy ur cutlet with sauce,sweet chutney/green chutney in ur way.

No comments:

Post a Comment