Tuesday 29 April 2014

CANTALOUPE/MUSKMELON JUICE

Nowadays everywhere hot sun is showing anger towards each and every person .In chennai itgetting worse as days are passing.Even though kathiri veyil has not yet started,its very tough to tolerate.So nowadays I made a habbit to have one juice everyday.Today I  made cantaloupe juice(kirni palam in Tamil).
I still remember the days I hate this fruit and never turned towards this fruit.But it's my MIL  who introduce this fruit 's taste.The first time I tasted,I didn't liked it to be frank.But nowadays after knowing the health benefits of this fruit,I changed my views.And now I liked it's taste.
Now over to recipe.



INGREDIENTS

CANTALOUPE(KIRNI PALAM) - HALF A FRUIT
SUGAR-4 TEASPOONS.
HONEY-OPTIONAL

METHOD
Cut the fruit into two halves.Now take out the seeds from it using scoop or small round laddle.
Using knife,seperate the pulp portion from outer skin.
Transfer the contents into blender.

Add sugar .If you are health conscious you can add honey.I added sugar only.
Blend it until all had blended nicely.
Now refreshing juice is ready to serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment